Informed Spending Decisions
The tiered ElleRate scoring structure (“ElleRating”) gives women shoppers greater insight into a company, assisting us in making purchasing decisions most reflective of our wants, needs, and values.
Women may place a higher value on:
- the score that other women have given a company’s products and/or services (including the evaluation of related customer service, advertising, and social responsibility conduct, where applicable)
- what women employees of the company have to say about its women-elevating workplace policies and procedures
- how the company evaluates itself on its women-elevating policies and procedures
- how the company has meaningfully partnered with one or more women-elevating charitable cause/s
- a partial or complete combination of the above